G.W. Schultz Tool is a manufacturer of highly engineered custom, standard and modified standard carbide cutting tools. GWS is AS9100 certified and specializes in high performance custom carbide end mills, in addition to offering a standard line of tools, custom etching, coatings, and re-grinding services. GWS distinguishes itself in the marketplace by maintaining the highest quality standards and manufacturing excellence, quick turn-around times, consistent innovation and the ability to provide custom engineering for application specific solutions. GWS services customers primarily in the defense, aerospace, power generation, and medical device sectors.
GWS leads the field for close tolerance cutters and consistent performance, which in turn has increased productivity for many of GWS’s customers. From the beginning GWS has recognized the need for consistent, long lasting quality cutters. Keeping an eye on the future with new materials and new uses of existing materials, GWS meets the demands placed on rotary cutting tools today.
“It is the mission of G.W. Schultz Tool to provide those developing and building the future with the finest quality and most innovative carbide cutting tool solutions globally through a committed partnership with our customers, our vendors and our staff.”
We specialize in the following services:
- Designing and manufacturing of high quality custom, standard and modified standard carbide cutting tools for over 20 years
- High performance custom carbide end mills, in addition to offering a standard line of tools, custom etching, coatings and re-grinding services
- AS9100 certified: quality standards and manufacturing excellence
- Quick turn-around delivery times
- Continuous innovation for our product offerings
- Ability to provide custom engineering for application specific solutions